Thinking of a postgraduate degree to kick start your career? Take the next step by joining the Aviva funding for students at the University of Kent in the UK.
Great fortune to get an education in the UK with 20% tuition fee waiver.
User Review( votes)
Aviva plc is the largest general insurer and a leading life and pensions, provider. It has a focus on the markets in Europe and in Asia and, in particular, on the growth markets of China and South East Asia. It is also the second largest general insurer in Canada.
Why at the University of Kent? The university provides candidates with a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to be prepared for a career. Here, they can get advice from professionals for career development learning and industry exposure.
Application Deadline: Undergraduate: 30 June 2019, and Postgraduate: 31 July 2019
- University or Organization: Aviva and the University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or masters degree program
- Award: 20% tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Ten bursaries are available
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan or Vietnam
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree coursework
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, candidates must be assessed as being an overseas fee payer and have applied for any taught undergraduate degree or taught masters degree at the University of Kent.
How to Apply
For gaining this education award, aspirants must have been offered a conditional place in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can submit the online award application form:
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for the educational certificate, personal statement, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for a degree at Kent, you need to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: To study at Kent, aspirants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get a 20% tuition fee waiver for the course.