International students that showcase high academic standards are invited by the University of Lynchburg to apply for its Global Achievement Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Lynchburg has opened up this opportunity for international undergraduate students who wish to pursue their higher education at their institute. The scholarship will be awarded based on the evaluation of the admission application. The award is valued at $27,000 annually for a maximum of 4 years.
This is a great opportunity for students to complete undergraduate education in USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Lynchburg, formerly Lynchburg College, is a private university associated with the Christian Church and located in Lynchburg, Virginia. The university is ranked 219th out of 443 National Universities with a mission to develop students with strong character and balanced perspectives.
Why choose to study at the University of Lynchburg? The University of Lynchburg prepares its students and graduates for engagement in a globally diverse society and for effective leadership in the civic, professional, and spiritual dimensions of life. The university extends its reach beyond the campus through experiential learning, culturally diverse opportunities, and service.
Application Deadline: Applications for the spring semester will not be accepted any later than 15th October 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Lynchburg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $27,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any preferred undergraduate degree taught at the University of Lynchburg.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be residing in campus housing.
- The applicants must not be U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or eligible non-citizens.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission either via the university portal or via the Common Application portal. All eligible candidates will be considered based on their admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official secondary school/high school transcripts
- Official university transcripts
- Certificate of finance
- Bank letters or Bank statements
- Letters of recommendation
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the course they wish to enroll in.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 100
The winners announced by the University of Lynchburg will be awarded a scholarship worth $27,000 annually for up to four years of study.