The University of Manchester is happy to assist students through its Global Futures Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022. This educational award will cover the £300,000 tuition fee for all deserving candidates.
This scholarship’s primary purpose is to support both undergraduate and master’s international students, commencing their studies in September 2021.
In 2021, it ranked 27th among the universities around the world by QS World University ranking. Hurry Up ! to become part of its Global Futures Scholarships program in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2004, On-campus health services, including physicians, nurses, and dentists, are available at the University of Manchester. It provides the highest level of management for the learning opportunities available to students.
Why study at the University of Manchester? Students will rapidly learn skills and gain exposure to experiences that will set them apart in the job market at this university. These endowments finance the entire cost of living, as the university pays the student’s tuition.
Application Deadline: May 20, 2021
- University: University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and master’s degree
- Awards: £300,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Egypt, Ghana, India, Kenya, Morocco, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, United States, and Zimbabwe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and master’s degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must also be self-funded (not sponsored).
- Candidates must have high certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, candidates need to take admission in an undergraduate and master’s degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants will automatically be considered for the opportunity. There is no separate application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: You should check the entry requirements when you come to study at the University of Manchester.
- Language Requirement: An IELTS certificate is not required at the time of application. If you are shortlisted for the opportunity, you will be asked to take the IELTS test. English language requirements vary by course, but in most cases, you will need a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 (with no sub-test less than 5.5) or TOEFL 570 (90 IBT) to go through to the final selection round.
The University of Manchester will provide the award amount of £300,000 to the winning candidates during the course.