The University of Manchester has brought an advantageous program for those students who possess an interest in the field of computer science.
This scheme is exclusively available for postgraduate research courses in computer science and will cover the full tuition fee across the duration of the Computer Science course. There is no restriction on nationality.
The University of Manchester was founded by integrating the Victoria University of Manchester and the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology. It is a public research institution that holds a reputation for excellence in education and research. The university has developed some of the best inventors, eminent scientists, entrepreneurs, and media figures of this generation.
Why study at the University of Manchester? University of Manchester’s welcoming, accessible, and multicultural environment is perfect for every student. University of Manchester’s students can choose from numerous undergraduate courses, taught master’s courses, postgraduate research, diplomas and certification programs. Here, they can also take advantage of a wide range of university facilities.
Application Deadline: Open throughout the year
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The program is available for international students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research in computer science
- Eligibility Criteria: To be chosen for this opportunity, you need to fulfil all the requirements:
- Must hold an offer of study at The University of Manchester before applying for this funding
- Must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All recipients must apply for an approved course at the university to win this application . They can mention their interest in the program on the application form.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must send the following documents with the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Taking admission to a PhD program at the university requires a master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Language Requirement: The following English qualifications are acceptable for entry to a PhD programme at the University of Manchester:
- IELTS Academic (both the UKVI and non-UKVI tests)
- TOEFL iBT
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE)– modules ISE II, ISE III or ISE IV
- PTE Academic
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)and Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE).
Benefits: This funding scheme will cover international fees throughout the 3-year PhD at the University of Manchester.