The University of Miami is inviting new international students to apply for Merit Scholarships in the USA.
The University of Miami is a private research university with approximately 10,000 undergraduate students from around the world. Its unique location in Coral Gables, Florida, offers students the best of both worlds: a small campus setting with large academic and cultural opportunities.
Great offer for candidates
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the scholarships is November 1.
- University: University of Miami
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programmes.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Awards: Up to $28,000
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Students are automatically considered for the President’s Scholarships when they apply for admission to the University.
- To be eligible for academic scholarships, international candidates must submit a complete application for admission with all academic credentials, including a bank letter by the deadline listed below.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are automatically considered for the President’s Scholarships when they apply for admission to the University.
- Complete the Application: Complete and submit the Common Application online.
- Send Official Transcripts: All applicants who have attended a secondary school outside of the United States must submit their official secondary documents (transcripts, mark sheets, certificates, examination results, etc.) to Josef Silny & Associates, Inc., International Education Consultant for an evaluation.
- Send Official Test Scores: Applicants currently studying within the U.S.
- Complete the School Report: The School Report should be completed by the applicant’s high school guidance counselor and can be found on the Common Application website. It is typically submitted along with the applicant’s high school transcript and a school profile.
- Letter of Recommendation/Teacher Evaluation: University requires a letter of recommendation from your high school guidance counselor. An additional Teacher Evaluation/letter of recommendation is also required and can be submitted online through the Common Application’s Teacher Evaluation form
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a high school degree.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- President’s Scholarship: Ranges up to $28,000 annually.
- Canes Achievement Award: Ranges up to $16,000 annually.