Complete your studies in the USA by applying for the International Student Scholarships at the University of Nevada, Reno. This funding program is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational bursary is available for international participants in order to take an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university.
Great offer for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) is a public research university with over 460 undergraduate and graduate degree, certificate, and minor programs offered via 12 academic colleges and schools.
Why study at the University of Nevada? Students at this university have numerous opportunities to improve their personalities and communication skills in order to keep up with the fast-paced world.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
- University: University of Nevada, Reno
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degree
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Any continuing or new F-1 or J-1 student enrolled in a degree-seeking program at the University.
- Students that meet the University Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take part in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they should complete the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Undergraduate students with a total cumulative University GPA of at least 2.75 and graduate students with a total cumulative University GPA of at least a 3.0 in graduate-level courses.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The University of Nevada, Reno will provide the tuition fees to successful candidates for the academic year 2022/2023.