The Faculty of Engineering is looking for outstanding students to apply for up to 12 Fully-Funded PhD International Scholarships at the University of Nottingham.
The studentship is available for the UK or international students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme in the Faculty of Engineering starting on 1st October 2022.
Amazing chance to get benefited in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham is a research-led institution and organised into five constituent faculties, within which there are more than 50 schools, departments, institutes, and research centres. It has the faculty of Arts, Medicine and Health Sciences, Engineering, Science and Social Sciences.
Why study at the University of Nottingham? While studying at this university, candidates can customize their courses according to their coursework to fit their academic goals. Here, students will benefit from high-quality teaching and world-class facilities.
Application Deadline: 25th February 2022
- University: University of Nottingham
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 12
- Nationality: UK or international candidates
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the Faculty of Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should have a degree – 2:1 or a masters in Engineering or another relevant area (science, computer science, mathematics, etc.)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, students are required to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, they should apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV with your up-to-date relevant experience.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements. IELTS – 6 (with no less than 5.5 in any element)
The University of Nottingham will provide the fully funded for 3 or 3.5 years (dependant on a project) and include a stipend and tuition fees to the suitable candidate.