The Alan Musgrave Master’s Scholarship in Philosophy provides support for the high calibre international students to study towards a Master’s degree in Philosophy at the University of Otago.
The University of Otago is a modern, supportive and cosmopolitan university located in the centre of one of New Zealand’s most vibrant cities, where we welcome students from all countries and all backgrounds.
User Review( votes)
• Application Deadline: September 1, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarships is available to pursue a postgraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study in philosophy.
• Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded to the students up to $ 15,000
• Number of Scholarships: Not known
• Nationality: The scholarships are available for the international students.
• Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarships are available for the international students.
• Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Applications are open to international students, who do not qualify for domestic tuition fee rates, intending to enrol full-time in the year following selection, either in a one-year BA (Hons) in Philosophy followed by a Master’s degree by thesis in Philosophy, or in a Master’s degree by thesis in Philosophy. Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
2. Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and.
3. Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How to Apply: Every application must submit an application on the prescribed form to the University of Otago Doctoral and Scholarships Office by the specified closing date in the year preceding the intended tenure of the scholarship.