The University of Otago is inviting applications for Coursework Master’s Scholarships. The programs are open to both domestic and international applicants.
The purpose of the award is to provide funding to all eligible students who are interested in pursuing a master’s program.
Prime opportunity for the master program.
User Review( votes)
The University of Otago is a collegiate university located in Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand. It scores highly for average research quality, and in 2006 was second in New Zealand only to the University of Auckland in the number of A-rated academic researchers it employs.
Why at the University of Otago? The University provides candidates best academic staff to study as well as to improve their skills in their chosen career along with their personality development.
- University or Organization: University of Otago
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s program
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: 20
- Nationality: International
- Program can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program is open to apply for the master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the program, the candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria: For undertaking the coursework master’s degree a research component is included, the research paper should have a point value of fewer than 90 points. Applicants who have previously completed a coursework Master’s degree at the University of Otago will be eligible for the award.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the program, the candidate must take admission in the Postgraduate Research at the University. Once a student has been selected to their programmers of choice then the department will assess their suitability for award funding and ask the Scholarships Office that they wanted to nominate a candidate for this program.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants are required to submit an Educational Credential Evaluators report (ECE).
- Admission Requirements: To admission at the university, the candidate must submit their copies of the previous study program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you have to show your English language ability by IELTS, TOEFL test. English language requirements for postgraduate study at Otago.
Benefits: The University will be awarded worth up to $10,000 for their applicants.