The University of Otago is inviting applications for Coursework Master’s Scholarships. The scholarships are open to both domestic and international applicants.
The University of Otago is a collegiate university located in Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand. It scores highly for average research quality, and in 2006 was second in New Zealand only to the University of Auckland in the number of A-rated academic researchers it employs.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Funding is available 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing coursework master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: NZ$10,000 towards fees in the first instance
- Nationality: Domestic and international applicants
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to both domestic and international applicants.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be:
Obtaining their first Otago Coursework Master’s qualification.
Domestic students or international students
Undertaking a Coursework Master’s degree (degree by papers only, or, if a research component is included, the research paper should have a point value of less than 90 points)
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Due to the limited number of University of Otago Coursework Masters Scholarships available (20), application invitations are restricted by a nomination system. Once a student has been admitted to their programme of choice, the department will assess their suitability for scholarship funding and advise the Scholarships Office that they wish to nominate a candidate for this scholarship. The Scholarships Office will then send an invite to the candidate via eVision. Please note that due to the competitive nature of this scholarship, candidates who will likely be nominated for this scholarship will usually need to have a GPA of at least an A on their most recent year of study. A decision regarding these scholarships will be made by the month preceding commencement of the programme of study.