Whether you’re working toward your PhD degree, a scholarship can help you along the way. Start your research career at the University of Padova with CSC Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship program has been launched to promote and support high-achieving candidates from China commencing a PhD degree course at the University of Padova. Selected students will receive a tuition fee, a grant for average living costs, and one return flight from China to Italy.
University of Padova-China Scholarship Council (CSC) Joint Scholarship in Italy
Great opportunity to get a research degree in Italy with funding.
User Review( votes)
The University of Padua is a well-known Italian university in Padua, Veneto, northern Italy. It is Italy’s second-oldest university and the globe’s fifth-oldest institute. There were around 65,000 university graduates in 2010 and more than 40,000 in 2016.
Why study at the University of Padua? The university delivers a motivating and dynamic learning environment from engineering to enterprise, politics, medicine, the humanities, psychology, farming, law, and science. Also, DIE’s faculty and research team operate in almost 50 analysis groups and 45 examination laboratories, with an exemplary record of editions and collaborations with research institutions and corporations worldwide.
Application Deadline: 12 January 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Padova
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Chinese
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: China
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in PhD any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must be Citizens of the People’s Republic of China.
- Students who will complete a Master’s degree by September 30, 2023
- Candidates must have an excellent knowledge of English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications by students must be made through the university portal. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic certificates.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirements for admission to the University of Padova, Italy.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to meet English language proficiency requirements to study at the University of Padova.
The University of Padova will provide the following:
- A grant for average living costs.
- One return flight from China to Italy.
- A conference contribution.
- Awards are made for the full duration of their fee liability for the agreed course.