To recognize the academic achievements of students, the University of Plymouth is granting an International Undergraduate Gold Scholarship. This scheme is made available for the academic year 2020-21.
This scholarship is an amazing opportunity for students who would otherwise be unable to attend the University of Plymouth due to financial reasons.
The University of Plymouth was established in 1992, and since then it has transformed many lives through its high-quality education and research. It has more than 23,000 students making it one of the largest universities in the UK. With beautiful and vibrant campuses, the university is based in a vibrant town named Plymouth in England.
Why would you like to take admission at the University of Plymouth? Through its variety of lucrative courses and programs, it prepares its students for the world of work. Its wonderful campuses are home to beautiful academic buildings, libraries, laboratories, sports and study spaces, and student residence halls.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Plymouth
- Department: School of Psychology
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £4000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship are exclusively open for the following programs:
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Psychological Studies
- BSc (Hons) Psychology with Sociology
- BSc (Hons) Psychology with Criminology and Criminal Justice Studies
- BSc (Hons) Psychology with Human Biology
- MPsych (Hons) Advanced Psychology
- MPsych (Hons) Clinical Psychology
- Eligibility Criteria: If you want to book your seat in this program, then make sure you fulfil the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for one of the programs given above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After applying for an approved course at the university; candidates will be eligible to send their application for this application program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be enlisted for an undergraduate program at the university, applicants must have a high school diploma in an equivalent field.
- Language Requirement: IELTS Indicator Test with a score of 6.0 overall, TOEFL Special Home Edition with a score of 76 and Duolingo online with a score of 95.
All the winners will get a waiver of £4000 in tuition fees for the first year. Apart from this, they may also gain the following benefits:
- 10% off the successive year’s tuition fee if an overall grade of 60% or above is maintained
- 20% off the successive year’s tuition fee if an overall grade of 70% or above is maintained.