The University of Queensland is pleased to announce the CSIRO – UQ Responsible Innovation Program PhD Positionsin Australia.
The program is open for new or currently enrolled domestic and international students to purses a higher degree by research in all study areas.
The best offer to get a higher degree by research with free tuition and living stipend in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland supports students in their academic pursuit to attain a higher degree by research. UQ provides HDR candidates and their advisors the tools to develop professionally and create new opportunities.
Why at the University of Queensland? At UQ, they firmly believe that all students deserve equal access to education. UQ is committed to recognizing excellence in the supervising, mentoring, and training of HDR candidates.
Application Deadline: 30 September 2019
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: UQ Graduate School
- Course Level: Higher Degree by Research (HDR)
- Award: Living stipend, Top-up, and tuition grant
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications from Australia as well as all nationalities are accepted
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The Higher Degree by Research (HDR) will award at any level of study subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following eligibility criteria:
- Students will be required to sign a Student and Intellectual Property Agreement to accept their offer.
- The student will be required to participate in various cohort activities associated with the CSIRO-UQ Responsible Innovation PhD cohort.
- PhD students will be jointly supervised by experts from both UQ and CSIRO.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to fill out a separate application form. To begin your award application, applicants need to submit an online application for admission into The University of Queensland’s PhD program. Applicants should contact the UQ members of the advisory team for your preferred project to discuss your suitability before applying.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to provide these supporting documents: Cover letter, CV, Academic transcript, Evidence of English language proficiency, a copy of your Passport, and Contact details from two referees. Submit all documents as PDF files and use the naming convention – LAST-NAME_firstname_document-name.
- Note: UQ will accept scanned copies of your original documents. You must retain the original hard copy documentation used for your application (e.g. transcripts, identity documents, etc.) for the duration of your studies.
- Entry Requirements: To be eligible, you must meet the entry requirements for a higher degree by research.
- Language Requirement: Before starting your application, must meet the UQ’s English language proficiency requirements which must be valid at the commencement date.
The University of Queensland will provide an award for three years with the possibility of two 6-month extensions in approved circumstances. The benefits as the following:
- The program offers a living stipend of $32,096 per annum. It includes a base award of $27,596 (indexed annually) plus a $4,500 per annum top-up.
- You will also have a project budget of up to $16,000 throughout your PhD candidature to complete the project attached to this grant.
- Successful international applicants will also receive single Overseas Student Health Cover.