Strengthen yourself academically and improve skills to succeed in a continually changing and competitive business environment. To achieve your educational goal, apply for the Europe Global Leaders Scholarships at the University of Queensland.
The program is open to all academic excellence and high achieving international students from Europe to complete their postgraduate studies in UQ’s Faculty of Business, Economics and Law in Australia.
Well-opportunity to get a 50% – 100% tuition fee for master study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland (UQ) is an Australia’s fifth oldest university that provides a comprehensive range of courses at undergraduate, graduate and doctoral level. It founded in 1909 as a public research university in Australia.
Why at the University of Queensland? For Study Abroad and Exchange students, UQ offers a wide range of world-class study options for students. It considered as one of the most reputable and Australia’s leading universities.
Application Deadline: 30 November for semester 1 and 30 April for semester 2 each year.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 50% – 100% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Europe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for postgraduate study in Business and Economics, Law study area (excluding the MBA program).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must follow the given criteria:
- Applicant must be a citizen of a country within Europe, who normally reside in that country and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia
- Students who are studying English in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Candidates must not simultaneously hold another funding for tuition fees.
- Students who have received an offer for a relevant postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ
- The program is not available to currently enrolled UQ students or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange
- Academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before start applying for the grant program applicants must apply to study a master degree at UQ on a full-time basis. After getting an offer to become a UQ student, applicants can submit an online application with required documents for this award.
- Supporting Documents: When you apply to UQ, you must submit all the following documents. 1) CV/resume, 2) One reference letter in English from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, 3) Personal/motivational statement that not more than 1,000 words and address: a) Why you have an interest in your chosen degree program, including why you want to study this program at UQ; b) Your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences which demonstrates your commitment to those goals and ambitions.
- Admission Requirements: Before considering the award, meet all entry requirements at UQ. Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is a mandatory requirement of your student visa.
- Language Requirement: All Applicants need to meet the UQ’s English language proficiency requirements to apply
Benefits: Successful Global Leaders scholars will receive a 50% – 100% tuition fee award for up to four semesters of study.