Strengthen yourself academically and improve skills to succeed in a continually changing and competitive business environment. To achieve your educational goal, apply for the Europe Global Leaders Scholarship at the University of Queensland.
Well-opportunity to get a 50% – 100% tuition fee for master study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland (UQ) is an Australia’s fifth oldest university that provides a comprehensive range of courses at undergraduate, graduate and doctoral level. It founded in 1909 as a public research university in Australia.
Why at the University of Queensland? For Study Abroad and Exchange students, UQ offers a wide range of world-class study options for students. It considered as one of the most reputable and Australia’s leading universities.
Application Deadline: 30 November for semester 1 and 30 April for semester 2 each year.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 50% – 100% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Europe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for postgraduate study in Business and Economics, Law study area (excluding the MBA program).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must follow the given criteria:
- Applicant must be a citizen of a country within Europe, who normally reside in that country and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia
- Students who are studying English in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Candidates must not simultaneously hold another funding for tuition fees.
- Students who have received an offer for a relevant postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ
- The program is not available to currently enrolled UQ students or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange
- Academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before start applying for the grant program applicants must apply to study a master degree at UQ on a full-time basis. After getting an offer to become a UQ student, applicants can submit an online application with required documents for this award.
- Supporting Documents: When you apply to UQ, you must submit all the following documents. 1) CV/resume, 2) One reference letter in English from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, 3) Personal/motivational statement that not more than 1,000 words and address: a) Why you have an interest in your chosen degree program, including why you want to study this program at UQ; b) Your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences which demonstrates your commitment to those goals and ambitions.
- Admission Requirements: Before considering the award, meet all entry requirements at UQ. Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is a mandatory requirement of your student visa.
- Language Requirement: All Applicants need to meet the UQ’s English language proficiency requirements to apply
Benefits: Successful Global Leaders scholars will receive a 50% – 100% tuition fee award for up to four semesters of study.