Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the International Onshore Merit Scholarship at the University of Queensland and support your study in Australia.
The educational ward assists outstanding students who want to commence undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework for the academic session 2022/2023.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland (UQ) is an Australian public research university based principally in Brisbane, the state capital. The Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology, the UQ Dow Centre for Sustainable Engineering Innovation, Boeing Research, Technology Australia Centre, and the Institute Molecular Bioscience are among the university’s over 100 research institutes and centres that offer research programmes.
Why choose the University of Queensland? The university has a positive impact on the community by pursuing excellence in the areas of knowledge creation, preservation, transmission, and application. It also helps to shape the future by bringing together and developing professionals in their professions in order to inspire the next generation and advance global ideas.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate Degree
- Awards: A$5000 tuition fee reduction
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Is an international student (a student who is not an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian Permanent Resident)
- Has completed their most recent qualification in Australia
- Has applied to undertake studies at UQ on a full-time basis in a relevant program commencing Semester 1 or 2, 2022 and has received an offer
- Will enrol full time
- Has satisfied the program entry and English language proficiency requirements
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they can submit their application through an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for their undergraduate or postgraduate degree field at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.
The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of a minimum of a $5000 tuition fee reduction per semester for the first two semesters (A$10,000 in total) to the highly motivated students.