The University of Queensland is thrilled to announce the Near-infrared spectroscopic monitoring of tissue-engineered cartilage growth in a smart bioreactor – PhD funding for the outstanding high calibre applicants for the academic year 2020-21.
A trustworthy offer to get study fund for PhD study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is the fifth oldest public research university in Australia. It is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world. The university offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university provides comprehensive support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience at the university.
Application Deadline: November 10, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: higher degree by research
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Australian
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for Australia as well as all nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A higher degree by research in engineering and computing
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates have to enroll in a higher degree by research program at the university
- A bachelor’s degree with at least honours class IIA or equivalent from approved universities, which includes a relevant research component, or
- A research master’s degree, or
- A coursework master’s degree and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes a relevant research component, or
- A postgraduate degree of at least one year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours IIA will be considered for PhD entry on a case by case basis, or
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of documented relevant research experience, including research publications.
- Applicants with overseas qualifications should refer to the GPA equivalency table.
- The completed degree must be in an area that is relevant to the intended PhD, including sufficient specialisation such that the applicant will have already developed an understanding and appreciation of a body of knowledge relevant to the intended PhD.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of the program, claimants have to take admission to a higher degree by research coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to provide the following documents :
- Academic CV
- Academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale
- Award certificates/testamurs for all completed post-secondary studies. If you are from China you must provide three documents, your transcript, an award certificate, and a graduate statement/certificate
- A copy of your Passport
- Contact details from two referees who can best comment on your prior research experience.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page. Students are required to produce a thesis of no more than 80,000 words, with the research representing a significant new contribution to the discipline.
- Language Requirement: Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university
Benefits: All the successful students will get the amount of $28,092 per annum for three years