Thinking to pursue a career in the field of Health and Behavioural Sciences? Here you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the PhD Scholarship at the University of Queensland.
Helpful offer for international students to get fund for PhD studeny in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland was founded in 1909 and it is the fifth oldest public research university in Australia. It is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world and offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university will provide endless career opportunities for the students and they also equip you for future success locally and globally, today and tomorrow.
Application Deadline: January 17, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian and international
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for Australia as well as all nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a PhD degree program in Health and Behavioural Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree with at least honours class IIA or equivalent from approved universities, which includes a relevant research component
- A research master’s degree
- A coursework master’s degree and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes a relevant research component
- A postgraduate degree of at least one year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale
How to Apply
PhD Scholarship: The molecular determinants of virulence and antimicrobial resistance in Gram-negative infections in children
- How to Apply: For applying, you have to take admission to the PhD degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the following documents:
- Academic CV
- Academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale
- Award certificates/testamurs for all completed post-secondary studies. If you are from China you must provide three documents, your transcript, an award certificate, and a graduate statement/certificate
- A copy of your Passport
- Contact details from two referees who can best comment on your prior research experience.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for this application , candidates are required to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the language requirements page.
Benefits: Each successful winner will get the financial support of $28,092 per annum for deserving candidates.