The University of Reading is seeking for high achieving applicants and wants to give them a chance to participate in the PhD Studentship program to complete their studies in a proper way.
Best chance to get a PhD in Crop Science with a stipend and consumables.
User Review( votes)
The University of Reading is a public university which received its university status in 1926. In 1892, it was founded as University College, Reading.
Why at the University of Reading? At this university, there is everything a student wants to build a bright future. It will provide the best facilities for the applicants and also supports financially to those who need it.
- University or Organization: University of Reading
- Department: School of Agriculture, Policy, and Development
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009 stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK and EU
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 28, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The UK and EU candidates can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a PhD degree program in the field of Crop Science with the School of Agriculture, Policy, and Development at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participant must be interested in the given research area.
How to Apply
- At first, you need to receive your place in a PhD degree program at the university. After that, you can submit your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] (subject: Mondelez PhD) for the grant.
- Students should hold or expect to gain a minimum of a 2:1 Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) or a Master in a relevant subject.
Benefits: The program will provide £15,009 stipend and consumables (£5000/year).