To recognize the outstanding academic achievements of accomplished African students, the University of Salford is now offering a fantastic Africa programme.
This award values £3000 and is open for the academic year 2020-21. Students planning to take part in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the University of Salford cannot afford to miss out on this big chance.
Amazing opportunity that will help students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
The University of Salford was started as Royal Technical Institute in 1896 with the motive to provide students with world-leading education. It houses some of the most creative and innovative people in the UK.
Why study at the University of Salford? At the university, there is a gym, swimming pool with spa and sauna, and a multi-purpose sports hall available for students. To make university life easier and enjoyable, it provides a variety of services like housing facilities, counselling, guidance, parking, etc.
Application Deadline: Application deadline for fall is July 26, and October 15 for the spring semester.
- University or Organization: University of Salford
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Award: £3000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: African
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for following African countries: Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree program in fields like law, management Business and Economics, engineering, pharmaceutical, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To see where you are eligible or not, please check the given criteria out:
- Must be students from Africa
- Must have received an offer to study at the undergraduate or postgraduate level at the University of Salford.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No need to apply separately. All candidates who have been selected for an undergraduate and graduate degree program at the university will automatically be offered this application .
- Supporting Documents: Students will need the following documents to make a successful application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission in the undergraduate program, applicants will need to have a high school diploma. However, for the master’s degree program, they are required to have a bachelor’s degree program an accredited institution.
- Language Requirement: The University accepts IELTS 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or equivalent for undergraduate courses. On the other hand, for postgraduate courses, the university requires IELTS 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or equivalent.
All the successful students will get an award of £3000 to cover their educational expenses associated with approved courses.