The University of South Australia is seeking outstanding applicants to become a part of the PhD International Scholarships for the session 2021/2022. The funding opportunity is available to both domestic and overseas students.
The programme aims to investigate the impact on individual wellbeing through the use of public aquatic and recreation centres in Australia.
Nice offer for domestic and international students to receive up to $28,092 for study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1991, the University of South Australia is globally connected and engaged in helping solve the problems of industry and the professions. It offers educational programs that will enhance the diverse cultural life of the wider community.
Why study at the University of South Australia? The University provides various degree programs and an internship may be part of a degree program or an opportunity a student pursues during the summer. It also empowers students with the skills to successfully develop their careers in their chosen field.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of South Australia
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree pogramme on the topic “Exploring Wellbeing Outcomes in the Aquatic and Recreation Industry”.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Social Science, Health, Sport Management, or a related field.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree coursework at the University of South Australia. After getting enrolled, interested candidates should apply at the given link: UniSA online no later than the deadline. If you have any queries regarding this opportunity please contact A/Prof Ian O’Boyle at ian.oboyle-at-unisa.edu.au.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Qualified candidates will be eligible to receive $28,092 per annum (2020 stipend rate) over 3 years in scholarship support.