Admiring for an opportunity to get an education award? Good News! The University of South Australia is offering William T. Southcott funding for the dazzling candidates.
The call is open to the Australian and international students, who wish to pursue PhD studies in one of the described fields.
A lucky chance for Engineering students from all around the world
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1991, The University of South Australia is the largest university in South Australia with approximately 32,000 students. It offers a dynamic and agile culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground.
Why at the University of South Australia? The university provides candidates a wide range of opportunities to grow and pursue new directions in a vibrant, engaging environment. It gives the skills and capabilities they have developed during their studies at UniSA.
Application Deadline: 31 October for Australian applicants or 31 August for International applicants
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Civil Engineering, Transport Engineering, Water Resources Management, Engineering Management, Autonomous Systems, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Engineering, and Systems Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants require to have an outstanding academic record, good communication skill, and leadership potential. They will be assessed on the basis of a short essay outlining their vision for the proposed research and its potential benefits to the industry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this studentship, then you are required to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, aspirants can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers need to supply certified copies of their academic history and submit a short essay outlining their vision for the proposed research.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are recommended to meet the entry requirements for the admission at
- Language Requirement: You may be asked to provide evidence of your written and spoken English language ability.
The bursary will provide the amount worth up to $35‚000 per annum tax-free to a student for a maximum of 3 years. It is comprised of a $32,000 stipend plus an annual $3,000 budget for research costs such as conferences, overseas study, and minor expenses.