The University of South Florida International Scholarships are now open for the academic year 2022-2023. These scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate program.
The University of South Florida is a large, public 4-year university offering undergraduate, graduate, specialist, and doctoral level degrees. The USF System is comprised of three schools: USF; USF St. Petersburg; and USF Sarasota-Manatee.
A great option to get a degree in the US with financial support.
User Review( votes)
Why study at the University of South Florida? USF is a high-impact public research university dedicated to providing opportunities for students in helping to get their bright career.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship Award: Varies
To be considered for an international scholarship, be sure to:
- Apply for admission by priority date. Students do not need to submit a separate scholarship application to be considered for international scholarships.
- Ensure that the application for admission is complete by logging in to my.usf.edu, selecting OASIS and reviewing the admissions checklist.
- Send updated credentials, including mid-year transcripts, predicted exam results (IB, AP etc.), and SAT or ACT test scores.
- Review residency classification at my.usf.edu. If necessary, please submit an updated residency affidavit by the priority date. If you are from an eligible Caribbean or Latin American nation you may be considered for in-state freshman scholarships. For more information, contact us at scholarships-at-usf.edu.
College Admission Requirement
USF Green & Gold Presidential Award: 4.00+ GPA and 1350+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or 29+ ACT
USF Green & Gold Directors Award: 3.80+ GPA and 1280+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or 27+ ACT
USF Green & Gold Scholars Award: 3.60+ GPA and 1200 SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or 25+ ACT
English Language Requirement: International applicants from non-English speaking countries must provide a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 taken within 2 years of the desired term of entry or a minimum TOEFL score of 79 (internet-based test) or 550 (written test) or PTEA of 53.
How to Apply:
To be considered for merit-based scholarships from the Office of Admissions, students must submit a completed admissions application by the priority deadline. The student must submit the following to be considered for admission:
- Online application for admission
- Official secondary transcripts/academic records submitted directly to Office of Admissions in a sealed envelope (or a PDF sent via email from your school counsellor)
- Certified English translation of secondary transcripts, if necessary
- Official SAT or ACT scores sent directly from the College Board or ACT (must include Writing section)
- Official IELTS or TOEFL (required for applicants whose first language is not English). For more information, see English Proficiency.
- Application Submission Deadline: February 1, 2022
- Application Completion Deadline: May 1, 2022
- USF Green & Gold Presidential Award: $48,000 (Up to $12,000 per year)
- USF Green & Gold Directors Award: $36,000 (Up to $8,000 per year)
- USF Green & Gold Scholars Award: $24,000 (Up to $4,000 per year)