The University of Southern Denmark is pleased to offer Ph.D. fellowships at the Department of Law. The positions are located in Odense and will be vacant from 1 February 2018 or soon after.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide financial aid to international students. Fellowships are available to pursue a Ph.D. program.
Excellent opportunity to get Ph.D. program study in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southern Denmark welcomed the first students onto the campus in Odense in September 1966, and things have been developing by leaps and bounds ever since.
Why at the University of Southern Denmark? USD is gradually becoming part of the story of many lives. Several international studies document that we are doing world-class research, and SDU is at the same time the first university in Denmark with extensive test-based admissions.
University or Organization: The University of Southern Denmark
Course Level: Ph.D. program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Denmark
Application Deadline: Closed
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The applicant will define the subject matter of the research project. However, the project must be within the bounds of one of the above mentioned legal disciplines.
- The Ph.D. program is a research training program at the highest international level. The Ph.D. fellow will take an active part in national as well as international research environments and gain extensive academic knowledge throughout the Ph.D. training program. Furthermore, the Ph.D. fellow will gain experience in teaching as the program includes teaching in selected legal disciplines. The Ph.D. fellow must be capable of teaching in Danish and/or English.
- The applicant’s academic skills must be equivalent to a relevant master degree.
- International students are eligible to apply for these fellowships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Supporting Documents: An application must include Detailed CV, A certified copy of your master’s degree certificate including all examination results, Application form, A project description (max 5 pages of 2400 characters each, including spaces, notes, appendices, bibliography etc.), An abstract for the above project description of no more than 250 words, Complete publication list, Information of teaching experience and dissemination experience.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant’s academic skills must be equivalent to a relevant master degree.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefit: Your employment as a Salaried PhD. Research Fellow is governed by the agreement of October 1, 2008, on Graduate Employees in government Appendix 5 – protocol on PhD. Research Fellows. The scholarship runs for three years.