The studentships are often important for advancing your education. The University of Southern Queensland is presenting the USQ International Tuition Fee Scholarship in Australia.
Great opportunity to study in Australia with free tuition.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southern Queensland was founded in 1967 as the Darling Downs campus of the QIT. It is a medium-sized, regional university which offers courses in law, health, engineering, science, and many fields.
Why at the University of Southern Queensland? At USQ, there are many wonderful opportunities to take first-step towards the new future. The applicants will have the complete support of the teachers and faculties in creating a bright future and making the big thing happen.
Application Deadline: February 24, 2020, for new semester 1.
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are acceptable.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a Master of Professional Accounting, Master of Information Systems, and Master of Business Administration degree level course at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Should not already take any other award from USQ and received an offer to apply for semester 2 and semester 3 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to take admission in a given masters degree program at the university and then complete the application form and send it through the online application system.
- Supporting Documents: An offer letter, academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a passport, or national identity card and student visa must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Must have an undergraduate degree at AQF 7 or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0 or 6.0/10.0 overall.
- Language Requirement: Demonstrating English language proficiency by taking TOEFL or IELTS test is a must to study this program.
Benefits: The free education program will provide 20% tuition fee reduction for applicants of one of the given programs.