Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for a postgraduate degree by applying for the DataLab Scholarships. The educational programme is organized by the University of Stirling.
This bursary is available for EU students who are going to enrol in the postgraduate taught programme at the university for the academic session 2020/2021.
Founded by royal charter in 1967, the University of Stirling is a public and plate glass university which is located in Stirling, Scotland. The university is a comprehensive community that includes 14,000 students and over 1,500 members of staff.
Why study at the University of Stirling? While studying at this university, students will experience an education that prepares you for success, exposes you to new ideas, and equips you with skills and knowledge to excel in your chosen career.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
- University: University of Stirling
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Full cost of tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 36
- Nationality: EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All EU, Scotland
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters Courses in MSc Artificial Intelligence, MSc Big Data MSc Business Analytics, MSc Data Science for Business, MSc Financial Technology (Fintech), MSc Mathematics and Data Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have a permanent resident of Scotland for at least three years prior to the start of the programme (i.e. living in Scotland for a purpose other than studying) or
- An EU national (except England, Northern Ireland, Wales) residing in your own country for three years before the start of the programme
- An EU national (with the exception of England, Northern Ireland, Wales) exercising your right of free movement anywhere in the UK or the EU and permanently domiciled in the EU for three years prior to the start of the programme
- A non-UK and non-EU applicant with indefinite leave to remain in the UK and permanently domiciled in Scotland for a purpose other than education for three years prior to the start of the programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get this opportunity, all you need is to enrol in an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting from October 2020.No need to send a separate application. You will automatically be awarded this application.
- Supporting Documents: While applying to the university, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates are advised to check the entry requirements asked by the university to study a postgraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: An ideal candidate must satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Stirling will provide the full cost of tuition fee to the winning students for the session 2020/2021.