Get financial support to start your academic journey in the UK. The University of Stirling is giving an opportunity to apply for the Postgraduate Pakistan Scholarship.
There are multiple grants available to full time self-funding students from Pakistan who want to study postgraduate taught at the University of Stirling for the session 2020/21.
Wonderful opportunity for Pakistan students to study postgraduate with financial support in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded by royal charter in 1967, the University of Stirling is a public and plate glass university which is located in Stirling, Scotland. It offers various degree program to attract students from a diverse background.
Why at the University of Stirling? The university staff provides advance knowledge and learning to shape the future of their students and communities. Here candidates will take benefit from our high-quality teaching and internationally-recognized research.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University: University of Stirling
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Nationality: Pakistan Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Pakistan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught in 101 subject fields of study.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a Pakistani national or living in Pakistan at the point of application.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying full time at our Stirling campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No formal application is required for the fund. All eligible participants who take part in a postgraduate degree program at the university will automatically be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: While applying to the university, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates are advised to check the entry requirements asked by the university to study a postgraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: An ideal candidate must satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The scholars will receive the award amount of £4,000 to study a postgraduate course at the University of Stirling.