The International Doctoral Program “Environment Water” (ENWAT) of the Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering Sciences, University of Stuttgart, Germany, in collaboration with the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) opens a call for max.
The position is awarded in the field of Environment Water. The position is available for pursuing Ph.D. Programme.
Great offer for international students to get a degree at the University of Stuttgart.
User Review( votes)
The University of Stuttgart is a university located in Stuttgart, Germany. It was founded in 1829 and is organized into 10 faculties.
University or Organization: University of Stuttgart
Course Level: Ph.D. Programme
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International (non-German) students
The program can be taken in Germany
Application Deadline: None
University is looking for highly motivated and talented students with a passion for science. Candidates must demonstrate excellent performance in their previous academic education. Candidates from developing countries are encouraged to apply.
Nationality: Scholarships are open to international (non-German) students.
- Entrance Requirement: MSc (or an equivalent degree) relevant for the respective project. Applicants must have graduated from a min. 4-year study program with comprehensive scientific thesis work in Civil Engineering, Water Resources Management, Environmental Engineering or a related field (this might be a Master’s degree or an equivalent degree). The quality of the degrees (i.e. eligibility) will be checked by the University of Stuttgart on a case-by-case basis. At the time of application, generally, no more than 6 years should have passed since the last degree was gained.
- Excellent academic record, ambition to work in a dynamic international and interdisciplinary environment and to actively participate in the structured international doctoral program ENWAT.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Only international (non-German) applicants can be accepted. At the time of application, the candidate should not be living in Germany for more than 15 months.
- The University of Stuttgart is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage applications from candidates who would enhance the diversity of the University’s faculty.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For apply, applicants need to send their application by e-mail as one pdf-file to the ENWAT Course Director: Required application materials (Applications with missing items will not be considered):
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide an application form, Resume/CV, MSc, Dipl.-Ing. or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering, Water Resources Management, Environmental Engineering or related sciences, BSc in Civil Engineering, Water Resources Management, Environmental Engineering or related sciences, Copies of Certificates and Transcripts, including all undergraduate level certificates and university degrees, 2 Reference letters from, Motivation letter.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.