Getting an education is just the first step toward success and achievement. Reviewing the importance of the study, the University of Surrey is offering the Surrey International Masters Scholarships 2022 in the UK.
The program is open for international candidates from India, Thailand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, Vietnam, or Ghana who wish to undertake a master’s degree program at the university.
An admirable option to get a master education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
As a public research university, the University of Surrey was founded in 1891, in Guildford, England. Known as one of the UK’s leading research universities, its academic activities are divided into three faculties consisting of 22 schools and departments.
Why study at the University of Surrey? They deliver excellence in employability, career management skills, and entrepreneurship support that contextualize employability in the student-learning journey through practice-centered learning and placements.
Application Deadline: 15 October.
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £2,500
- Number of Awards: Seven
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: India, Thailand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, Vietnam, or Ghana.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible, the applicant must:
- Hold an offer for a full-time masters program
- Meet all the conditions of your offer.
- Be an overseas fee-paying student
- Be self-funded
- Be registering on the first year of a full-time Masters
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, aspirants have to be obliged to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the grant
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for
- Scanned copies of signed/stamped qualifications
- A copy of your passport
- A personal statement (for non-research courses)
- A research proposal (for research courses only)
- Contact details of two referees.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants can be considered for entry on the following criteria:
- Review of prior academic achievement of the applicant
- Review of future examinations where results are not yet known
- Review of the personal statement in support of the application
- Review of the referee’s assessment of an applicant’s ability
- Review of relevant work experience
- Applying for a visa
- Applying for an ATAS Certificate
- Language Requirement: The following qualifications are accepted by the University as evidence that you meet our minimum level of competence in English:
- GCSE English Language grade C (4), or above
- Country equivalencies for GCSE English Language grade C (4) as defined on the Qualification Database
- iGCSE English as a First Language grade C, Second Language grade B, in all four elements
- International Baccalaureate English grade 4 at either standard or higher level where the IB meets the standard academic entry requirements
- AS-level in English Language or English Literature
- A-level in English Language or English Literature
- European Baccalaureate English 6 (Language 1/2) or 7 (Language 3)
- Successful completion of a University of Surrey pre-sessional English language course immediately preceding the main degree course
- Pearson Test of English, taken within two years of the start of the course
- IELTS Academic, taken within two years of the start of the course
- TOEFL (ibt), taken within two years of the start of the course
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE), taken within two years of the start of the course
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.
- Must accomplish the other English language requirements of the university
All successful students will receive a tuition fee discount of £2,500 on the first-year fees.
Hello Asim Khan,
This scholarship is open for a masters degree in all subject areas. So you can apply for this through following the how-to apply section.
Sir,My education is BBA Honours I want admission in MS 2 years course.Please send me all detail with fee and scholership.