To recognize the academic achievements of talented students from India, the University of Sydney is offering them the Sydney Award for Indian students in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
All students are eligible to make this application to receive a 20% contribution to the tuition fees of any applied undergraduate, postgraduate or research degree program at the University of Sydney.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney is a public research university ranking 38th in QS Global World Rankings and 27th in Best Global Universities. It believes in education for all and leadership that improves lives in all of the communities served.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney is an internationally known university consistently ranked in the top 50 universities in the world to be a leader in education, research, student experience, and graduate employability. The university possesses exquisite excellence in research and teaching and is highly dedicated to supporting students throughout their journey at the University of Sydney.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2022
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Research
- Award: 20% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian Students
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to any full-time undergraduate coursework, postgraduate coursework, or postgraduate research degree at the University of Sydney.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have received admission into full-time undergraduate coursework, postgraduate coursework, or postgraduate research degree commencing in 2022 and beyond.
- The applicants must not have already started a degree at the University of Sydney at the time that they apply for the award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to have registered on the university portal and complete their applications online. To participate in the award, the applicants must submit a 600 words personal statement while submitting their application. All Indian national applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Scanned copy of your passport identification page
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill all international student application
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 96
- PTE Academic – 68
The University of Sydney will award the selected candidates a 20% tuition fee contribution towards the program of any undergraduate or postgraduate study.