If you are interested in pursuing further master study, the University of Sydney is the most innovating and exciting place to study. The USydney is delighted to announce the Business School Excellence in Leadership Scholarship.
The postgraduate coursework award program is open to both domestic and international students to study the Executive Master of Business Administration (Executive MBA) in Australia.
A beneficial opportunity to get half tuition fees discount for EMBA study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney has a world-class business school which offer global business and management education. It helps students to develop the skills, knowledge and values which they need to become a leader in a rapidly changing world.
Why at the University of Sydney? At USydney, they have more than 100 majors and minors for students to combine their interests and your studies. It has the largest student mobility program in Australia to help students establish themselves for a global career.
Application Deadline: 20 October 2019
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Half of the tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all nationalities are welcome to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for Executive Master of Business Administration offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an unconditional offer to study the Executive MBA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants need to take admission for Executive Master of Business Administration (Executive MBA) at Sydney Business School. After receiving an offer to enter, applicants will automatically be considered for this study grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit a statement of motivation, a copy of your CV, evidence of English proficiency, transcript, and a copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: A statement of motivation and interview is required for admission to the Master of Business Administration and Master of Management.
- Language Requirement: Before thinking to apply for the Global Executive MBA you must check the English language proficiency that depends on your country of origin and educational background.
Benefits: The University of Sydney will provide half of the tuition fees discount for postgraduate coursework.