Do you want to achieve an academic goal in information technology? Apply for the School of Computer Science Postgraduate Coursework Diversity Scholarship at the University of Sydney.
International students from Latin America, the Middle East or the Asia Pacific who want to pursue a master degree in Information Technology, Data Science, and Information Technology Management are eligible to enter.
A beneficial offer to get a master degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney is a leading higher education and research University in Australia. It has 6 faculties and 3 schools. Founded in 1850, it has a reputation as one of the world’s leading universities.
Why at the University of Sydney? Studying at USydney prepare students for a broad range of careers. The university helps students develop skills, knowledge and values that help them become leaders in a rapidly changing world.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: School of Computer Science
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $6000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Latin America, the Middle East or the Asia Pacific
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The master program is available in Information Technology, Data Science, and Information Technology Management subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must meet all the following to be eligible:
- Must be a high achieving international student whose country of origin/citizenship is in Latin America, the Middle East or Asia Pacific.
- Candidate must have an unconditional offer for admission at the University of Sydney for one the following postgraduate coursework programs: Master of Information Technology, Master of Data Science, Master of Information Technology Management, or the combined Master of Information Technology/Master of Information Technology Management at the time of the grant application closing date, for the relevant semester it is being offered for.
- Applicants must have a minimum distinction average in your undergraduate studies (equivalent to 75 at the University of Sydney)
- Students must be commencing a master degree in the same semester, and year the award is offered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No separate application is required. Applicants must take admission at the University of Sydney for a postgraduate coursework program. After that, the student can apply online for this study award.
- Supporting Documents: Documents for postgraduate programs can include: a previous degree or qualification, a minimum grade point average (GPA), English language proficiency certificate, and other program-specific requirements.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for a master course, students must have a minimum WAM of 75 in their undergraduate studies.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you’ll need to provide proof of your English proficiency, before commencing your studies at the University.
- The University of Sydney will offer a $6000 award to each winner for a master study at the School of Computer Science.
- The grant is tenable for one year only. The award value will be paid in two equal installments after the census date of each semester.
- For Semester 1, 2020: Applications will open in mid-September 2019 and close on Mid-January 2020
- For Semester 2, 2020: Applications will open in mid-February 2020 and close on End-April 2020