The University of Technology Sydney is providing a scholarship opportunity for international students who want to study a postgraduate program in Australia.
The UTS support will be given to students from around the world who wish to enroll in a master degree program at UTS University.
User Review( vote)
UTS is a public university of technology intended to create vibrant international exchange study and research programs that prepare graduates for the future. Founded in 1988, the aim of UTS is to support positive social change within and outside of the campus.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney? The university offers multiple programs for their students at an international level. At the UTS, student-based programs and innovative teaching approaches are adopted to create a more equitable world.
- University or Organization: The University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree program
- Award: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: July 29, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students of any citizenship across the world are qualified for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Student from any master degree program in any subject area is welcomed for this grant.
- Eligibility Criteria: this application will be awarded to those students who are already in Australia to enroll in a master program at UTS in Sydney. Applicants are required to have a completed a bachelor degree or higher qualification in Australia with a minimum overall average of 60% (where the pass mark is 50%) no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS, and must be admitted based on this qualification to UTS.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying for this grant firstly applicant has to take admission in a master program at UTS in Sydney. After being an enrolled student at the university, the applicant will be considered for this grant. There is no separate application or is required for the application submission.
- Supporting Documents: To be qualified for this fellowship, applicants are required to submit a personal statement, portfolio, and curriculum vitae (CV).
- Admission Requirements: Students, who want to submit their application for admission, are required to have a completed a bachelor degree or higher qualification in Australia with a minimum overall average of 60% (where the pass mark is 50%) no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS.
- Language Requirement: This grant is available for those international students who have TOEFL PBT scores.
- Deadline: The applications for this application will be accepted until July 29, 2019.
- Benefit: The selected candidate will be awarded AUD$3,000 during the course for which they have been enrolled in UTS.