The UTS support will be given to students from around the world who wish to enrol in a master degree program at UTS University.
Nice offer for international students to receive financial support for the master study.
User Review( votes)
UTS is a public university of technology intended to create vibrant international exchange study and research programs that prepare graduates for the future. Founded in 1988, the aim of UTS is to support positive social change within and outside of the campus.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney? The university offers multiple programs for their students at an international level. At the UTS, student-based programs and innovative teaching approaches are adopted to create a more equitable world.
- University or Organization: The University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree program
- Awards: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awardss: Approximately 350 new Recipients.
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: 30 April 2020 for Spring session (starts July 2020)
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students of any citizenship across the world are qualified for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Student from any master degree program in any subject area is welcomed for this grant.
- Eligibility Criteria: This support will be awarded to those students who are already in Australia to enrol in a master program at UTS in Sydney. Applicants are required to have a completed a bachelor degree or higher qualification in Australia with a minimum overall average of 60% (where the pass mark is 50%) no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS, and must be admitted based on this qualification to UTS.
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent a resident of Australia); and
- Must remain an international student post census date for the session in which they receive the Grant; and
- Must be commencing full-time on-campus (Sydney); and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the Master by coursework program at UTS; and
- Must have completed a Bachelor degree or higher qualification in Australia no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS, and must be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Must not be a recipient of a scholarship, grant or the Alumni Advantage Program from UTS; and
- Must not be a government-sponsored student; and
- Must not be a student whose course at UTS forms as part of a package offer.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying for this grant firstly applicant has to take admission in a master program at UTS in Sydney. After being an enrolled student at the university, the applicant will be considered for this grant. There is no separate application or is required for the application submission.
- Supporting Documents: To be qualified for this fellowship, applicants are required to submit a personal statement, portfolio, and curriculum vitae (CV).
- Admission Requirements: Students, who want to submit their application for admission, are required to have a completed a bachelor degree or higher qualification in Australia with a minimum overall average of 60% (where the pass mark is 50%) no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS.
- Language Requirement: This grant is available for those international students who have TOEFL PBT scores.
Benefits: The selected candidate will be awarded AUD$3,000 during the course for which they have been enrolled in UTS.