To attract high achieving commencing international students, the University of Tehran Kish is offering scholarships for the dazzling international candidates in Iran.
Worthy opportunity for international students to get an education in Iran
User Review( vote)
As the oldest modern university, the University of Tehran is the most prestigious universities in the Middle East. It is ranked as one of the best universities in the world. It is the most prestigious universities in the Middle East.
Why at the University of Tehran? The university provides a range of solutions and employment opportunities for students to help them plan their career and find work. Students can develop the skills and reputation they need to launch into a lifelong path of professional success.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Tehran
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Tuition fee and a monthly stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Iran
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students must need to apply for the one-degree program at UT-KIC MSc, MA, and PhD. They must be under 28 years for MSc, MA, and PhD and for Ph.D. programs must be under 32 years of age.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, seekers are needed to apply for the postgraduate degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: For entry to the postgraduate degree program, aspirants are required to a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have to meet our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: The grant will provide the tuition fee and monthly stipend.