Aspirants are invited to take part in the Alan Hill Bursary and grab all the benefits from this opportunity. The award is presenting by the University of Toronto.
The award is available for the excellent applicant to take part in an undergraduate degree program and aims to fulfill the financial need of them.
A lucky chance for Canadian students
User Review( votes)
The University of Toronto was founded on March 15, 1827, by royal charter. It ranked 23rd in the world and first in Canada. At this university, the Faculty of Arts and Science administer most of the courses in the college system.
Why at the University of Toronto? Under the guidance of university’s researchers, you will develop the skills and reputation you need to launch into a lifelong path of intellectual discovery and professional success. And also create a positive change in society.
Application Deadline: June 3, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Canada are only eligible for this bursary.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree course in any subjects
- Admissible Criteria: Those who are already taken any other award from another university are not eligible to apply for this fund
How to Apply
- How to apply: Before applying to the award, aspirants must have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university and then complete an application form and send it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Right now, there are no supporting documents required but at the time of admission, the university can ask.
- Admission Requirements: For this course, the candidate should be completed their 12 years of academic education.
- Language Requirement: English language ability is a must to study properly at the university.
- Benefits- The fund will be determined annually.