Intending to support the education of outstanding students in New Zealand, the University of Waikato is offering the Master of Applied Finance International Bursary for the session 2020/21.
The bursary is available for the overseas applicants who will commence in the master degree in Applied Finance at the Waikato University.
Great offer for international students to get financial help for master study in New Zealand.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1964, the University of Waikato is a comprehensive university in Hamilton, New Zealand. It has a satellite campus located in Tauranga and ranked among the 266 world’s best universities.
Why at the University of Waikato? At this university, students can expect a teaching and learning environment that will enable them to be creative, connected and innovative.
Application Deadline: 26 June 2020
- University: University of Waikato
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Up to $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master degree in Applied Finance
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, all international students should enrol full-time in Master of Applied Finance at the University of Waikato.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, you have to enroll in the master’s degree program at the university. No application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a scan of a valid passport or European ID card, official transcript of your bachelor’s degree or equivalent, motivation letter, reference letter, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The scholarship winners will get the tuition fee up to $5000 at the beginning of their University of Waikato studies.