The University of West London is offering 100 International Ambassador Scholarships for EU students who have been offered a place to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London, commencing in February or September 2023.
The International Ambassador Scholarship has made a big difference in my life. It reduces the financial burden, but most importantly, it makes me and my family proud.’ The scholarship recognizes and provides financial support for outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadors for the University of West London.
International Ambassador Scholarships at University of West London
Nice offer to study in the UK with financial support.
User Review( votes)
The University of West London’s consistently high standard of teaching was recognised with a Silver award in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF). UWL offer a range of professional courses from AI and robotics to project management and nursing professional development courses.
Why study at the University of West London? There is a wide range of scholarships and bursaries each year open to new and current students at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Many are designed to support students who face financial pressures.
Application Deadline: 28 November 2022 for February 2023 intake and 11 July 2023 for September 2023 intake.
- Programme Provider: University of West London, UK
- Department: All
- Award: £5,000
- Course Level: undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Number of Awards: 100
- Nationalities: EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Country: EU
- Study Subject(s): The studentships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the University of West London.
- An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL, to commence study in February or September 2023. This means, you must have already applied for a course of study at this University and you must have already received an official offer from one of our Admissions Officers.
- A self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student.
How to Apply
The mode of applying is online. A decision will be made within 14 days of the deadline and successful recipients will be notified by email.
- How to Apply: Applicants who are considering applying for a scholarship, must complete an online application for admission to an undergraduate degree course.
- Apply for your visa a maximum of three months before the course start date.
- Supporting Documents: Supporting statements and References. Some UWL courses require students to provide two references.
- Admission Requirements: The university accepts applications with country-specific qualifications which correspond to the UK’s qualifications for undergraduate study (eg A levels) – see the country page for further details. Course search to find entry requirements for your chosen course.
- Language Requirements: Applicants need to show evidence of their English language ability to study a course at UWL.
The University of West London (UWL) is proud to be offering up to 100 scholarships worth up to £5,000 towards first-year undergraduate and up to £2,000 towards postgraduate tuition fees for international fee-paying applicants applying to start in February or September 2023.
The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be excellent International Student Ambassadors.