Applications are open for the Full International Scholarships for Undergraduate Students funded by the University of Westminster in the UK. The award is available to the international student from a developing country.
Students applying for the scholarship should have a proposal for a full-time undergraduate degree in the university. This program includes full tuition fees, accommodation, living expenses and flights from London.
A valuable opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Westminster University attempts to help students of various backgrounds to meet their potential. It was recently named one of the world’s top 100 most international universities.
Why at the University of Westminster? The UW offers a comprehensive, holistic education with grounds and opportunities so that people of all backgrounds can realize their true potential, contribute to a prosperous, happy society.
- An international student from a developing country can apply
- The award will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate course.
- For our scholarship purposes, the term ‘developing’ includes middle-income countries. The following is a list of countries considered to be ‘developed’. If your country is not on the given countries then you are eligible to apply.
- Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City.
Getting a graduate degree is about opening opportunities in life. This degree prepares you both intellectually and socially, for your career and your adult life.
The applicants can apply by post.
How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must download the application form and submit to the following address by post:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- a copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study
- All documentation must be provided in English
- A reference letter for your scholarship application; this should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course).
In addition o the above you can include one additional piece of documentation to support your application if you wish (such as a curriculum vitae or a second reference)
The university will provide all the following:
- A full tuition fee award
- Living expenses and
- Flights to and from London
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 29, 2020.