The University of Winchester is seeking for high achieving participants and wants to give them a chance to participate in the International Taught Masters scholarship programme.
A fine offer to get higher education from the University of Winchester with some financial aid.
User Review( vote)
In 1928, the University of Winchester was founded as King Alfred’s College and officially known as the university in 2005. It is a public research university that holds its graduation ceremonies in Winchester Cathedral each year.
Why study at the University of Winchester? The university has a quite good reputation for its teaching excellence. It offers a good range of courses for both local and overseas applicants and gives them an opportunity to change the world through their studies.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 31 July.
- University or Organization: The University of Winchester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Foreign applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a postgraduate degree program in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have accepted an offer to the study program from the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No formal application is required for the award, enrol in a master’s degree program and you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: You might be asked to submit your previous academic transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of your current passport.
- Admission Requirements: Successful participants must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: You must have proficient in the English language. But if your country language is not English, then you have to show your ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational award will provide £1,000 to the master’s students at the University of Winchester.