Would you like to commence your studies in Australia? If yes, then you can apply for the Tanzania Bursaries offered by the University of Wollongong.
A good opportunity to study in Australia
User Review( votes)
The University of Wollongong has an enrolment of more than 32000 students. It is an Australian public research university which was organized in 1951 as a Division of the New South Wales University of Technology.
Why at the University of Wollongong? At UOW, an applicant will learn from some of the best university teachers or researchers. The mentors of this university are very supportive and devoted to helping participants in building a bright future.
- University or Organization: The University of Wollongong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 30% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: Tanzania
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: October 25, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Tanzanian citizens are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s (Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Communication and Media, Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Creative Arts, Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Single major) ,Bachelor of Information Technology, Bachelor of Public Health, Bachelor of International Studies, and Bachelor of Science) and master’s (Master of Computer Science, Master of Education, Master of Education Advanced, Master of Engineering, Master of Information Technology, Master of Maritime Policy, Master of Public Health, Master of Public Health Advanced).
- Admissible Criteria: The program is available for offers issued from 1 July 2019, for students commencing in 2020 and beyond.
How to Apply
- To Apply: All Tanzanian participants will automatically be awarded from the bursary when they apply for a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university.
- Required Documents: You need to submit all the documents listed on your course acceptance letter.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must complete an education equivalent to the Australian study program.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s local language is not English, then they need to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The bursary will provide the 10% tuition fee reduction on a bachelor’s and 20% tuition fee reduction on a postgraduate degree program.