The University of Otago is offering academic excellence scholarships for students intending to enroll for full-time undergraduate study. These are for pupils who have not previously been admitted to the University of Otago and who are planning to undertake undergraduate study in 2020.
Excellent chance to study at the University of Otago.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1869, Otago was the first university in New Zealand and is still leading it while talking about world-class teaching and holder lifestyles.
Why at the University of Otago- Otago is the only university in New Zealand which offers both academic excellence and excellent candidate experience.
Application Deadline: 15 August 2020
Applications are open to students who:
- Are New Zealand citizens or permanent residents; or who have completed Year 12 and have completed or are in the process of completing Year 13 at a New Zealand school; and
- Are intending to enroll for full-time undergraduate study at the University of Otago for the first time in the year following the closing date.
- These are awarded to study any courses offered by the University.
- Applicants from New Zealand can apply for this excellence study.
How to Apply
- How to apply: In order to apply for a study, you will be required to go through the first stages of enrolment at the University of Otago to access the Entrance online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, learners must be ready to submit the Academic Transcripts, Educational Credential Evaluators report (ECE), Proof of your identity, etc.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have Provide details of involvement in activities at school and achieved NCEA Level 2 endorsed with excellence, or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
For the first year of study at the University of Otago, the award will normally consist of a full tuition fee waiver at the domestic fee status rate and a fee waiver for the full cost of accommodation in a University or University-affiliated residential college. The grant will consist of a full tuition fee waiver at the domestic fee status rate and a $5,000 contribution to general living costs;
A payment of $10,000 for each of the second and third years comprising a tuition fee waiver at domestic fee status rate and a contribution to general living costs if tuition fees are less than $10,000 per annum.