As knowing the power of education, West Virginia University is presenting the University Provost Fellowships for the academic year of 2020-2021.
Fellowships will be awarded to incoming Ph.D. or students who are seeking a terminal graduate degree in the College of Creative Arts.
Valuable chance for USA students.
User Review( votes)
For their students, the university is providing consultation, referrals, and problem-solving assistance to graduate students and faculty members. They are developing and updating policies related to graduate education.
Application Deadline: February 9, 2020
University or Organization: West Virginia University
Course Level: Ph.D. degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic Students
The award can be taken in the United States
Eligible Countries: Domestic Students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Ph.D. degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To qualify for a scholarship, students must
- Nominees must be US citizens or permanent residents.
- Students must be incoming (Fall 2020) graduate students; students admitted for the Spring 2020 and Summer 2020 terms are also eligible.
- Highly competitive doctoral students are eligible to apply.
- Holders must have completed an application for on-campus, Fall 2020 admission to a WVU Ph.D. program or to a terminal graduate degree program in the College of Creative Arts at the time the fellowship nomination is submitted.
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 3.2 for undergraduate or 3.5 for graduate coursework.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission at West Virginia University. After taking admission, applicants are automatically considered for this study grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to provide proof of their previous academic degree transcript at the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e.g. TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent.
- The University Provost Fellowship provides an annual stipend of $17,000, waiver of University tuition (fall and spring), a College tuition grant, and graduate student health insurance coverage. University fees are the responsibility of the student.
- Awards are paid over a 9-month period during which time students must be enrolled full-time.
- Awards provide up to three years of funding.
- Students awarded this fellowship will be provided with a summer University tuition waiver, by request only.