The Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology invites outstanding students to apply for scholarships to study at The University of Queensland.
International students can apply for these scholarships. Programs are available in Architecture at the University of Queensland.
Geat choice to study Australia with 50% tuition fee offer.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. UQ is one of Australia’s oldest and most selective universities, consistently ranked among the top in global rankings
Why at the University of Queensland? The university strives for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer, and application of knowledge. For more than a century, they have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
University or Organization: University of Queensland
Course Level: Master degree program
Award: 50 percent of the tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: 31 October to commence in Semester 1 (February), 30 April to commence in
Semester 2 (July)
- The scholarships are available for international students who have completed undergraduate studies and been accepted into the Master of Architecture at UQ. The successful candidates must be classed as an international student in Australia (Australian permanent residents and Australian citizens are not eligible).
- The scholarship is awarded based on academic merit.
- Only outstanding students who receive an unconditional offer for their EAIT program will be eligible to be shortlisted for the EAIT International Scholarship.
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to lodge an official UQ application for international students to the International Office, Receive a UQ Student ID Number. Complete the Scholarship application online form.
- Admission Requirement: Scholarships are available for international students who have completed undergraduate studies and been accepted into the Master of Architecture at UQ.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must at least 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent test. Some programs have higher English proficiency requirements.
Benefit: The scholarship covers 50 percent of the tuition fee for the duration of a standard postgraduate program.