The University of Queensland is inviting applications for international awards available in the fields of Engineering, IT and Multimedia Design. The studentships are available for pursuing an undergraduate degree in Australia.
The bursaries are available for international students who have completed post-secondary studies and are eligible for credit articulation.
User Review( votes)
Ranked in the world’s top 50, the University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. UQ’s world-class campuses facilitate the best teaching practices and optimal learning experiences.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Engineering, IT and Multimedia Design.
- Award: The scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fee for the duration of a standard undergraduate program. The bursaries are available for international students who have completed post-secondary studies and are eligible for credit articulation.
- Award can be taken at: University of Queensland, Australia
- Nationality: International students
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for this application
The bursaries are available for students applying for one of the following programs with credit from previous studies:
-Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
-Bachelor of Information Technology
-Bachelor of Multimedia Design
-The successful applicants must be classed as an international student in Australia
(Australian permanent residents and Australian citizens are not eligible).
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take part in an undergraduate program at the university. After that, they should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the following documents along with the form:
-Personal details: Applicant must give their family name(s) and given name(s) as shown on their passport. If their name appears differently, we will reserve the right to amend it on our records.
-If emailing a copy of their passport to UQ, please send this as a separate attachment to the rest of their application.
-Please also give the order in which they want their names to appear on their offer letter and Confirmation of Enrolment
-Note 2 –
-Applicant contact details
-A permanent address outside of Australia must be given, as well as any different mailing address. This is required as part of the proof that they satisfy the requirements of being an international student. This cannot be a PO Box address.
-Program of study
-It is essential that they refer to the current prospectus or online at www.uq.edu.au/study for the correct program codes, names, application deadlines, semester availability, specific program entry requirements and additional documentation required.
-If applicants already have confirmation that they will be getting a scholarship, please attach official documentation from there.
- Admission Requirements: If applicants have completed Queensland Year 12 or equivalent Australian or international studies, they must also have a sufficient entry score to gain admission. Entry scores for each program ensure applicants with different qualifications, from different countries, meet the same equivalent standard for entry to a particular program.
- Language Requirement: In order to gain entry to an academic program at UQ, applicants will have to demonstrate they have the appropriate level of English language skills. Applicants must at least 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent test. Some programs have higher English proficiency requirements.
Application Deadline: Closed