The University of Suffolk is pleased to offer scholarships up to the value of £1,500 to all international fee-paying students at the university.
Nice opportunity for students to win an award for the study.
User Review( votes)
The University of Suffolk is a public university in Suffolk, England, which was known as University Campus Suffolk until 2016 when it was awarded University status and renamed. The University operates at five sites with its central hub in Ipswich.
Why study at the University of Suffolk? The university organizes many internship programs for increasing working experience in applicant along with their placement schemes.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through July 15
Participants must meet the eligibility criteria-
- The award is open for all international candidates.
- The program is available to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- In order to receive the award, students must be self-funding and classified as overseas for fee purposes.
How to Apply
- To apply for the award, candidates will be required to gain admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. After taking admission, candidates can complete the award application form.
- Candidates must have to submit a copy of passport’s name page and a personal statement.
- For being a part of the university, the applicant must have their previous study certificates.
- Those, whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The program will provide £1,500 for a full-time course.
- Undergraduate (Bachelor): £1000 in Year 1, £500 in Year 2
- Postgraduate Taught (Master): £1,000