The University of Sussex is inviting applications for programmes for Pakistani students. The scholarship will be awarded as a fee reduction.
This scholarship aims to assist high achieving and highly motivated international research scholars at the University of Sussex.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex is a leading higher education and research institution near Brighton, in the south of England. Its goal is to deliver teaching and learning programmes that are informed by current research are attractive to students from all socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, and which deliver skills for life.
Normally at least an upper second-class (or, in some subjects, a lower second-class) undergraduate honours degree or other professional qualification or experience of equivalent standing is required. In terms of IELTS, the standard requirement is IELTS 6.5 overall, with at least 6.0 in each section.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: The grants relate to all full-time taught Masters degree courses at the University of Sussex.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Computing, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, Geography / Environmental Science, Law, Mechanical Engineering, Nursing and Health Sciences, Politics and International Relations
- Award: Scholarships worth receive a £3,000 tuition fee reduction.
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: Students of Pakistan
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students of Pakistan can apply for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application
, you must:
- be a Pakistani national
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- be self-financing
- have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters course at Sussex
- English Language Requirements: In terms of IELTS, the standard requirement is IELTS 6.5 overall, with at least 6.0 in each section.
How to Apply: Register your interest in the scholarship through the postgraduate application system when you accept our offer of a place on an eligible Masters course.
If you applied through one of our overseas representatives, you will need to ask them to do this for you.
If you are successful, information about the scholarship will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application.
If the award information is not showing on your CAS or you want to register for the opportunity after you get your CAS, email