University of Sussex is inviting applications for Sports scholarships scheme for UK, EU and international students. Recipients of the scholarship can receive up to £1,250 as well as a range of other benefits.
The University of Sussex is pleased to offer support to high-performing athletes via our Sports Scholarships Scheme. The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex is a research-intensive campus university located within the vibrant city of Brighton & Hove, on the UK’s south coast. The university was founded on a principle of ‘making the future’ and has built a strong reputation for research excellence, internationalism and interdisciplinarity.
- Application Deadline: October 11, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for taught full-time masters.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Scholarship Award: Recipients of the scholarship can receive up to £1,250 as well as a range of other benefits.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Nationality: UK, EU and International Students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and International Students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The University of Sussex Sports Scholarships Scheme provides three separate tiers of support to successful applicants. The level of support you receive is decided based on your application.• Tier 1 – High-Performance Athlete Scheme – You will receive up to £1,250 per year• Tier 2 – Performance Athlete Scheme – You will receive up to £750 per year
- Tier 3 – Development Athlete Scheme – You will receive up to £500 per year
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.