The University of Sydney is pleased to offer Business Leader Postgraduate Scholarships. These awards are open to full-time international and full-time or part-time Australian students for pursuing MBA programme.
The program is intended to promote academic excellence at the Masters level in selected degrees offered by the University of Sydney Business School.
Nice one to get MBA in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney is Australia’s first university, and a member of the ‘Group of Eight’, Australia’s premier research-intensive universities. It is ranked in the top 100 globally in all the leading world university rankings, including QS, Times Higher Education, and the Academic Ranking of World Universities and amongst the top four in Australia.
Why at the University of Sydney? The university will develop employable skills of applicants and also gives them new ways of building their future.
- University or Organization: The University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBA program
- Award: The award covers 50% tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: Full-time International and Full time and part time for Australian citizens
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: The program is open to pursuing an MBA degree program in the field of Business Administration.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must have 3 years of working experience.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the program, the applicant has to take admission in the MBA degree program at the university. then apply for the award
- Supporting Documents: The applicant has to submit a Statement of Motivation; a one-page statement of motivation outlining what the applicant hopes to achieve professionally and personally by completing the university.
- Admission Requirement: For the admission, the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree, graduate diploma or other AQF Level 7 qualification with a minimum credit (65%) average.
- Language Requirement: Depending on the student’s educational background and country of origin, they may need to provide evidence of their English proficiency to be able to study here.
- Benefits: The award covers 50% tuition fees and is tenable for 1.5 to 2 years full-time or 3 to 4 years of part-time study.