The University of Toronto is offering the Toronto Scholars Programme for International Applicants in Canada. Outstanding domestic and international secondary school students are being considered automatically for these awards on the basis of their average at the time of admission.
University of Toronto Scholars Programme is designed to reward students of any nationality who demonstrate the highest academic excellence and potential.
Wonderful opportunity for brilliant candidates from all around the world.
User Review( votes)
The University of Toronto is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on the grounds that surround Queen’s Park. It is one of two members of the Association of American Universities outside the United States
Why study at the University of Toronto? At this university, applicants will be immersed in a world of discovery and opportunity with access to a wide variety of academic programs in virtually every subject area.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021, or Varies according to the courses
University or Organization: University of Toronto
Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 700
Nationality: Domestic Students International Students
The program can be taken in Canada
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Canada and International students are eligible to apply.
- These opportunities are awarded in the field of Engineering.
- Domestic and international secondary school students are considered automatically for these awards on the basis of their average at the time of admission.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: To apply, there is no separate application required; all students are automatically considered when they apply to U of T. Applicants must submit full documentation for all secondary and post-secondary studies.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the transcript from every post-secondary institution attended, letter of reference – academic, letter of reference – professional, résumé, statement of intent, a sample of written work.
- Language Requirements: If applicant’s first language is not English, you must present proof of English facility prior to admission unless you have completed four years of full-time study in an English language school system in a country where the dominant language is English.