Applicants are invited to apply for Recommendation Scholarships for the academic session 2022-2023 at the University of Tsukuba. This award is open to privately-financed international students.
The University of Tsukuba is one of the prestigious national universities situated in Tsukuba, Ibaraki (established by the Japanese Government). With about 16,500 students, the university has 28 college clusters and colleges (as of 2014).
A nice offer for students to get financial help for the study.
User Review( votes)
Why study at the University of Tsukuba? University provides graduate programs in the capital for working adults and operates university-attached K-12 schools in Tokyo.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through April 15, 2022.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate, graduate and research programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Awards: Not Known
- Number of Scholarships: The number of scholarships is limited.
- Nationality: Privately financed international students
- Scholarship can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Privately financed international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Among international students holding a status of residence of “Student”, undergraduate, graduate and research students are eligible to apply.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Applicants should be submitted to the dean of the college / the provost of the school enrolled (Academic Service Office: student support or graduate academic affairs section or office of the graduate program) Required documents
- Scholarship application form for privately financed international students for AY 2022-23 (prescribed form 1)
- Study plan for undergraduate students
- Research plan for graduate students and research students
- Supervisor’s remarks (prescribed form 4) (Envelope sealed by supervisor)
- Status of enrollment notification (prescribed form 5) Note: Not necessary to submit at the time of application. Note to Applicants (3)” below should separately submit this form to their respective academic service office (student support or graduate academic affairs section) promptly afterward.
- Latest academic transcript (If the latest academic transcript has not been available at the time of application, it may be omitted)
Undergraduate students should submit a copy of an undergraduate academic transcript of the University of Tsukuba
Master’s course students should submit a copy of the undergraduate academic transcript of the university graduated, and an academic transcript of master course of the University of Tsukuba
Doctoral course students should submit a copy of the master’s course an academic transcript of the university graduated, and a doctoral course an academic transcript of the University of Tsukuba
Research students should submit a copy of the undergraduate academic transcript of the University graduated
- Academic Record Entry Sheet (only for graduate students in their first year in the master’s and doctoral courses)
- A copy of the Residence Card (it should be an enlarged copy of both sides so that the status of residence is clearly visible)