The University of West London is pleased to offer International Award commencing in September 2016. International applicants are eligible to apply for this award programme.
The University of West London aims is to examine the impact of the division between further and higher education on strategies to widen participation in undergraduate education.
Great offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
UWL has a reputation for high-quality education closely linked to employment. They aim to inspire their students to become innovative professionals, connecting them to exciting and rewarding careers.
- Course Level: Award is available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Award is awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Award: The university is offering a fantastic opportunity for three students with international offers from the University of West London to be awarded one of their prestigious international awards, one award covering 100% of their tuition fees, and the other two places covering 50%.* All Awards are for the student recipient only.
- The award can be taken at the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the award:
- All applicants who already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate programme at the University of West London commencing in September 2016 are eligible to apply.
- All applicants must be an international fee-payer, to be eligible to apply for the international awards Award.
The following applicants are not eligible for the International Award:
- Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Home/EU fee-paying students
- Current students already in the process of studying a degree at the University of West London
- NHS-funded students
- Students directly continuing from one course to another course (for example from a foundation degree or HND on to the final year of an honours degree)
- Students transferring from another Higher Education Institution
- Students undertaking a postgraduate qualification
- Students whose fees are paid or part-paid through a sponsorship arrangement (eg NHS sponsored, franchise or collaborative students)
- If they receive the award in their first year, they will also receive the award in their second, third and fourth (if applicable) year. This is conditional upon satisfactory academic progression and attendance the previous year as determined by the University. If they meet the above criteria, the support will be paid automatically; applicants do not need to reapply each year.
Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for this award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Applicants may be asked by the Scholarship Committee to provide evidence of their offer to study at the University of West London. All applicants need to do is send university a video of up to 60 seconds showing us why they are excited about studying at UWL
- Entrance Requirements: All international applicants who already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate programme at the University of West London commencing in September 2016 are eligible to apply.
- English language Requirements: Undergraduate students normally need to meet the English language requirement of an overall IELTS 6.0, with a minimum score of 5.5 in all elements.
Application Deadline: Closed