The new local University West scholarship programme is now available for all new international students applying for a master degree programme for the 2023-2024 academic year.
A scholarship at University West covers a part of the tuition fees. A scholarship can be awarded only to a student who has been granted a place on a programme of education at the advanced level, and one who is studying at a pace equivalent to full-time study.
Nice offer for overseas students to get 25% tuition fee off for a master study in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The University West in Trollhättan is a modern university that offers education collaborating with work-life in an attractive and modern study environment.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 1 February 2023.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- International business, the master programme in business administration (one year)
- International politics, the master programme in political science (one year)
- IT and Management, master programme in informatics (one year)
- Master in robotics and automation (two-year programme)
- Advanced manufacturing engineering (two-year programme)
- Master programme in robotics (one year)
- Master programme in manufacturing engineering (one year)
- Master of Science in finance
- Study Subject: 25% tuition fee deduction scholarships at the following programmes:
- Awards: The University West scholarship covers 25 percent of the tuition fee.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Limited
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- The local University West scholarship programme is open for students admitted for any of our master’s programmes. The scholarship will cover the tuition fee for the programme, fully or partly, not costs for travel, living costs or other.
- How to Apply: Fee-paying students who apply to any of the programmes listed above and who have submitted their application on time (1 February 2022.) in the university admission system are eligible to apply for a scholarship. A link to the scholarship application form will be sent to those students once the validation process is completed (mid-March).
- English Language Requirements: In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, students must demonstrate that they meet the English requirements for the course or programme they wish to apply for. You can demonstrate that you meet the English language requirement through certain upper secondary (high school) studies, certain university studies, or an internationally approved English test. Please visit University Admissions for more information regarding how you can meet the English requirement for English 6 or Course B.
Examples of English test score results
- IELTS: An overall mark of 6.5 and no section below 5.5.
- TOEFL: Score of 4.5 (scale 1-6) in written test and a total score of 575 (paper-based). A score of 20 (scale 0-30) in written test and a total score of 90 (internet-based).